2.8

We purchased a portable compressor United Rentals in Channahon, IL around three years ago.Earlier this year I called them to order parts for a general servicing, such as oil and filters for both engine and compressor side.

They seemed like they didn't really know what to do so they said they would call back. Two weeks went by without a call so I called again and was told the same thing. No call. 3 times I did this and finally I called their headquarters back east to make a formal complaint.

The girl who I talked to said she was sorry for the lack of response and that she would write up and internal grievance and they would call their local rep here.

Well, that never happened either so, I just will go someplace else and will never use them for anything.Sunbelt rentals has always be Johnny on the spot so, that's where we will do our business.

Review about: United Rentals Lift Tool Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No return phone calls.

Had an Experience with United Rentals?

Comments